The English Tutor will work with Kindergarten through 5th grade students who require extra time/assistance with English. They will also supervise the Imagine Learning program (computerized program for English Language Learners) 45 minutes after school.
- Must be proficient at K-5th English
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred.
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
- Must be able to collaborate with teachers.
- Must have the desire and ability to help improve and increase student learning.
- College education is preferred.
- Previous experience working with Kindergarten - 5th grade students is preferred.
Priority given to applicant's with educational experience or background. Perspective substitutes will need to pass the required background check. Applicant must be approved for work in the US.