Full time position with excellent benefits and modified school schedule, 10 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
Salary range $35-$40K DOE
- Bilingual-Spanish/English: Must be able to speak, read and write proficiently in both languages
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement quality programs
- Effective problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Proficiency in working in word programs and Student Information Systems
- Ability to be organized and or organize others
- Hire/train/supervise staff
- Coordination of program
- Manage budgets
- Administer programs and follow safety protocols
- Complete all paperwork as needed in a timely manner
- Responsible for planning and implementing the DIA-X program along with the directors and program leaders
- Coordinates curriculum, academic support and homework support; facilitates discussion with classroom teachers
- Monitors outcomes of the program and submits regular reports to administration
- Oversees enrichment programs to include field trips, outside partnerships and activities
- Collaborates with community partners and volunteers
- Provides leadership, supervision and evaluation to program and volunteer staff to ensure compliance with the standards set forth for school and state entities.
Education-Must have completed at least one of the following qualifications: 4 year college degree; majoring in recreation, education or human services OR have two years of college training and two years of satisfactory and verifiable full-time related experience.
- Must be at least 21 years old
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check, drug test and good driving record
- Be CPR and First Aid certified (DIA can arrange for this)
- Obtain valid Food Handler's permit as required (DIA can arrange for this)
- Be able to function for more than 2 hours on your feet
- Assume other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
Priority given to applicant's with educational experience or background. Prospects will need to pass the required background check. Applicant must be approved for work in the US.